There are many ways to give to Explorit. Look here for a list of goods and services that would help Explorit's programs and operations ("in-kind donations").
- School supplies (pencils, crayons, dry-erase markers, washable markers, invisible tape, masking tape, single hole-punchers)
- Arts and crafts supplies (construction paper, black construction paper, paint brushes, craft sticks, straws, toothpicks)
- Simple 'chemistry' supplies (baking soda, vinegar, Alka-seltzer, corn starch)
- Recycled materials (empty egg cartons, toilet paper tubes, paper towel tubes, old CDs, empty dental floss containers, coffee cup sleeves, film canisters).
- New van, SUV, or station wagon for Explorit's outreach programs
- Magnetic dry erase boards
- Arts and crafts supplies
- Macintosh compatible wide format printer
- Cordless power tool set
- Woodworking tools (good condition)
- Display cases
- Scientific scale (sensitive to 1/10 gram)
- Digital video camera
- Subscriptions or very recent copies of general science magazines
for adults such as Scientific American, Science News, and Discover.
- Subscriptions or recent copies of general science magazines for kids such as Ranger Rick and National Geographic Kids.
- Macintosh computers (G5 level or better)
- Macintosh compatible laser printers
- 4 drawer file cabinet
For the Explorit Store:
- Small, lighted, tabletop display box/cabinet for mineral (crystal) specimens or other small items
- Explorit is always in need of volunteers! Please click here for more information.